Sensei Labs’ Announces Conductor Platform Innovation
Company continues to deliver on product roadmap helping customers successfully embrace the new Enterprise Orchestration Era.
TORONTO, ON – February 23, 2021 – Sensei Labs, creator of the leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform Conductor™ announced today recent enhancements in its award-winning collaborative work management solution.
“Through our work with leading global consulting and services firms and Fortune 1000 enterprises, we are engaged every day partnering with these organizations to advance how their teams can more effectively work together to drive strategic priorities,” said Jay Goldman, Sensei Labs Co-Founder and CEO. “We see it as orchestrating people, process and technology to accelerate enterprise strategy. Or as we like to say, we are now in the Enterprise Orchestration Era, and we will continue to innovate on Conductor as the platform to orchestrate how modern teams work together to accelerate better outcomes, faster.”
Customers and partners are invited to join Sensei Labs’ Vice President of Product, Eugene Peters, on Thursday, February 25 at 11:30 am ET for a 30-minute Conductor Innovation Webinar. To register, visit the webinar registration page.
A summary of the recent Conductor enhancements include:
Task Template Enhancements
- Description: Provides more workflow capabilities built into task templates simplifying the visual clutter in task template intake forms and intelligently adjusts task status and assignee as checklist items are closed.
- Benefits: More adoption of task templates, supports branching in business process flows, and improves accuracy of reporting, visibility and accountability of the task among collaborates and the efficiency of task collaboration.
Microsoft Teams Integration
- Description: Brings Conductor functionality into MS Teams completing Conductor-related work without leaving MS Teams and delivers Conductor notifications inside of MS Teams.
- Benefits: Improves adoption of Conductor, allowing people to interact in familiar, existing tools they use every day and reduces the number of notification channels.
- Description: Ingests data from other sources into Conductor providing a single view of truth for transformation.
- Benefits: Stakeholders always have up-to-date status and health of their program in one location, as well improved transparency, accountability and governance.
- Description: Provided as a widget admin tool allowing users to add new widgets, adjust the layout on a page and customize specific widget options.
- Benefits: Independence from Sensei Labs admins and more power and customization to the user.
Flash Reports 3.0
- Description: Automate publishing Conductor content into a customer PowerPoint (PPT) document allowing the user to generate custom branded PPTs populating with
- Conductor data with just a click of a button.
- Benefit: Provide insights into initiative health in a highly digestible format.
In App Onboarding
- Description: An onboarding tool to guide users through the platform, highlighting key benefits and features.
- Benefit: Onboarding reinforces app value and ultimately increases platform adoption.
About Sensei Labs
In this Enterprise Orchestration Era, the world’s largest companies use Sensei Labs’ award-winning collaborative work management platform Conductor™ to orchestrate and accelerate their most critical initiatives – including transformations, procurement, supply chain, M&A, and technology delivery. The company is a certified Best Place to Work and recent recognition includes being honored on the list of Best Workplaces for Start-ups 2021, winning the Ingram Micro Cloud and Microsoft’s Comet Competition for the Country’s Best Enterprise Software Startups and being named a Forrester NowTech Collaborative Work Management provider.
Kristin Oelke, Sensei Labs
Email: [email protected]