Last Updated: November 23, 2016
These Privacy & Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the services, including our various websites, SMS, APIs, email notifications, applications or other products or services (collectively the “Services”, “Sensei Labs”, “Decoded”, “Klick Inc.”, “we” or “us”) and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as “Content”). Your access to and use of the Services are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We may change or modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will update the “Last Updated” date above. Your continued use of the Services will confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms. We encourage you to frequently review the Terms to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Services.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This website is hosted and operated from Canada, and therefore subject to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
The Information We Collect
We gather two basic types of information through the Services: “Personal Information” being information from which an individual can be identified and “Aggregate Information” being information from which an individual cannot be identified.
- Personal Information: You may be asked to provide some Personal Information in order to access some of our Services. Personal Information may include your contact information (such as your name, postal address, telephone numbers and/or email address).
- Aggregate Information: When you visit and interact with the Services we, and third parties with whom we have contacted to provide services to us, may collect anonymous information from three sources: server log files, cookies, and “pixel tags”.
- Server Log Files: Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Services, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use the IP addresses of all Visitors to calculate Service usage levels, to help diagnose problems with the Services, and to administer the Services. We may also use IP addresses to communicate or to block access by Visitors who fail to comply with our Terms. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is carried out automatically by many web sites.
- Pixel Tags: The Services may use so-called “pixel tags”, “web beacons”, “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel tags”) to compile aggregate statistics about Service usage and response rates. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have used certain Services, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened.
The Way We Use Information
The Personal Information that is collected through our website may be used in any of the following ways:
- Communications: We may use your personal information in order to respond to your questions and comments. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- Requests: We use the information you provide about yourself when placing a request only to complete that request. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that request.
- Subscriptions: You can register with our Services if you would like to receive additional information. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that request. Should you like to withdraw this request, you can do so at any time.
The Aggregate Information we collect through the Services is used to better design our Services. We analyze Aggregate Information in order to enhance security, track popularity and success of our Services, track traffic levels and other usage data. All of this helps us to provide content tailored to your interests, improve the Services and to otherwise enhance your experience. For example, we may understand that X number of individuals used one of offered apps, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. We take seriously our obligations under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act concerning the collection of Personal Information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13). The Services are not directed at children, and we request that children under the age of 13 not provide Personal Information through the Services.
Accessing Information & Contacting Us
We have procedures in place to keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up-to-date for the purposes for which it is collected and used. You can review the information we have collected and where appropriate, you may request that it be corrected. We also provide you with several options for reviewing, correcting, updating or otherwise modifying information you have previously provided:
You may email us at: [email protected]
You may call us at 1-416-214-4977
You may send mail to the following postal mail address:
175 Bloor Street East
North Tower, 3rd Floor
Toronto, Ontario M4W 3R8
Please clearly indicate the information that you wish to review, have changed or removed. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. Note that despite any removal of or change to Personal Information requested there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records.
At any time, you can choose to stop receiving email communications from us. Please just let us know by emailing, calling or writing to us or by using the unsubscribe feature in an email you have received.
We have a Privacy Officer who is accountable for all personal information. Should you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact the Privacy Officer:
Email: [email protected]
Postal mail address:
Attn: Privacy Officer
175 Bloor Street East
North Tower, 3rd Floor
Toronto, Ontario M4W 3R8