Why digital transformations are lagging
- not being able to drive culture change the need to
- chasing the next trend – be it artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain – whether it matches the business strategy or not
- attempting to transform some parts of the organization, but not the whole
Sensei Labs Co-Founder and Managing Director Jay Goldman weighs in on some of the traps that companies can find themselves in and what CIOs can do to keep pace in a digitized world.
Read the full article:
Learn More From This Free Webinar
Host Jay Goldman, managing director and co-founder of Sensei Labs, welcomes our special guest, Arjun Sethi, partner and the global lead of A.T. Kearney’s Digital Transformation Practice.
Join the discussion to explore how you can evolve your digital transformation initiatives to create more sustainable market leadership.
- Discover the steps to get there, actual tactics you can implement, and real cases from experienced practitioners.
- Learn how to leave the fail state mindset behind and evolve your digital transformation initiatives to create sustainable market leadership.